Belmont Light Customer Satisfaction Survey Underway
Category: Uncategorized | Posted On: June 29, 2023
Belmont Light kicked off its 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey on Monday, June 26, and asks for customers to take part between now and July 22. The biannual survey, conducted by GreatBlue Research, Inc. of Connecticut, guides Belmont Light’s planning and policies and allows the utility to better serve customers’ needs. This is the sixth survey that Belmont Light has partnered on with GreatBlue, which also performs surveying for many of the 40 other municipal light plants across Massachusetts, but the first survey that is being conducted completely online.
While all past surveys have focused on phone polling as the main instrument of collection, industry trends led Belmont Light to the online-only method. As a result, Belmont Light staff hope for a larger response than in years past. With a total possible question count of fifty questions, including demographic and introductory questions, Belmont Light says that customers can expect to complete the survey in about ten minutes.
To take part in this year’s survey, customers can visit this link.
The biannual customer survey provides Belmont Light with key insights, including:
- How interactions with Customer Service and Field Representatives have gone.
- What customer priorities are for their electric service.
- How Belmont Light can communicate in an effective manner.
Previous surveys have resulted in tangible and significant changes for Belmont Light, including:
- A major revision to the utility’s Power Supply Policy and a commitment to move toward 100% renewable energy sources.
- Streamlining the billing and payment system to clear hurdles for customers.
- Focusing attention on providing more and better energy efficiency programs.
Customers can review the results of past surveys by clicking here.
If you have any questions about this survey, please feel free to email email@example.com or call (617) 993-2809.