Belmont Light offers the Battery Storage Rebate as a pilot program for the year 2021. Battery Storage system must be installed at a residential address and can be installed with or without attachment to a solar photovoltaic system. The Standard Interconnection Application process must be followed.
Battery systems can be for short term coverage of outages or for more dynamic control of using solar to power one’s home.
- Installer submits Interconnection Application and follows process for installation
- Customer or installer fills out Battery Storage System Rebate application (To be created) and submits to email@example.com
- Rebate application can be submitted after the installation or at the time of interconnection application
- Application will be reviewed and customer and installer informed of approval
- If approved, rebate will be applied as bill credit
Rebate is $500 per system installed, regardless of total system size