Cordless Yard Equipment Rebate
Customers, both residential and commercial, that purchase battery-operated electric yard equipment may be eligible for rebates. The program is open to residents of Belmont as well as commercial businesses operating within Belmont.
|Appliance and Description||Rebate Amount|
|String Trimmers and Edgers||$25|
|Chain and Pole Saws||$40|
|Push and Walk-Behind Lawn Mower||$100|
|Snow Blower (56V or greater)||$200|
|Riding Lawn Mower (non zero-turn)||$200|
|Zero-Turn Riding Lawn Mower||$400|
- Applications must be tied to a current residential or commercial account
- Rebate program applies to purchases made after January 1, 2023
- Applications must be made within six (6) months of the purchase date
- Rebate is no more than 50% of the total cost of equipment
- Residential accounts are limited to:
- $500 per account per year
- One (1) appliance per account
To view all guidelines for this program, click here.
Apply online via our Online Rebate Portal. If you require a paper application, submit a request via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-993-2837.
You must include the sales receipt to be eligible for a rebate.
Mow Electric! – A grassroots initiated resource that offers product reviews and savings calculators. This is primarily focused on Vermont-based utilities, so does have some extra information.
Page Updated: 9 January 2023