Cordless Yard Equipment Rebate
Customers, both residential and commercial, that purchase battery-operated electric yard equipment may be eligible for rebates. The program is open to residents of Belmont as well as commercial businesses operating within Belmont.
|Appliance and Description||Rebate Amount|
|String Trimmers and Edgers||$25|
|Chain and Pole Saws||$40|
|Push and Walk-Behind Lawn Mower||$100|
|Riding Lawn Mower (non zero-turn)||$200|
|Zero-Turn Riding Lawn Mower||$400|
- Applications must be tied to a current residential or commercial account
- Rebate is no more than 50% of the total cost of equipment
- Residential accounts are limited to:
- $500 per account per year
- One (1) appliance per account
Download and fill out the application form below. You must include the sales receipt to be eligible for a rebate.