Belmont Light is proud to offer our customers a range of energy solutions to help you manage your home energy use in the way that best fits your lifestyle. As part of our mission to provide low cost, high quality service, we are committed to providing you with the tools you need to conserve energy, save money, and reduce your environmental impact.
Applications are now accepted online through the Online Rebate Portal administered by Energy New England. If you require a paper application or need any assistance, please contact Belmont Light at 617-993-2837 or EnergyResources@BelmontLight.com.
Programs are available to residents that are the customer of record for at least three (3) months on an existing Belmont Light account that is currently receiving service OR the owner of a property in Belmont Light’s service territory that meets all other eligibility requirements and can furnish documentation that 1) they paid for the qualifying product/installation and 2) they are the owner of the property.*
* Proof of ownership can be in the form of, but not limited to, tax documents or water bill. Documents must be submitted at the beginning of the application for consideration.
To view the Program Guidelines document for all requirements, processes, rebate amounts, and more, click here.
Learn more here about the solutions we currently offer, and be sure to check back for new programs and projects.
- Free Home Energy Assessments
- Heat Pump Rebates
- Appliance Rebate Program
- Electric Vehicle Charger Rebate Program
- Emission-Free Renewable Distributed Generation
- Green Choice Program
- Weatherization Incentive Program
- Battery Storage System Incentive Program
- Cordless Yard Equipment Rebate
- Connected Homes